Our Prevention Policy for Covid-19
We are doing everything we can to keep business running. We are taking orders and will keep customers updated throughout. In order to ensure our team can keep operations running smoothly we will be running a reduced hours policy. This will not affect your ability to order online.
Phone or email enquiries may take longer to answer. Please bear with us, we will answer all enquiries as fast as we can. Our phone lines will be manned to offer help and advise to our customers.
We have ensured we are holding large stocks of all our products to ensure we can keep you supplied. Business is running as normal for online orders but expect some delays. If anything changes, we will let you know as soon as we can.
To ensure we keep our staff, customers and the wider community safe in uncertain times we have implemented the following to help combat the spread of Covid-19:
- All warehouse staff are strictly adhering to a clean hands policy
- Elevating our highly robust hygiene practices - paying extra attention to all touched surfaces, hand washing and sanitising
- Our courier network is ensuring where possible they will operate non-contact deliveries
- Our phone lines will be manned as ever to offer help and advice to our customers
- We have ensured we are holding large stocks of all our products to ensure we can keep you supplied
Thank you for reading this message, our thoughts are with you and your loved ones during this global crisis.